Only Restaurants Are Required To Register
If you are a diner, just go out and eat! No coupons or special certificates are needed to enjoy the dining features.
Call the restaurants directly for reservations or for more information.
Local Restaurant Week Registration Guidelines:
1. Restaurants must be local independently owned, unique to WNY, and have no ties to a national franchise.
2. Restaurants agree to offer at least ONE dining feature for $20.14.
3. Dining features priced at $30.14 and $40.14 may also be used, if needed, in addition to the one required for $20.14.
4. Lunch and/or Dinner for Two for $20.14/$30.14/$40.14 is very popular!
5. Prices EXCLUDE tax and gratuity.
6. Consider creating a special Local Restaurant Week PDF menu for your profile.
7. Restaurant profiles will appear on the website one to two business days after payment is received.
8. Restaurant profiles include Address, Phone Number, Website, Logo, Image, About, Hours, and Dining Feature(s).
9. All registered restaurants receive a Marketing Kit [Check Presenters, Posters, and Table Tents] to help promote the event.
10. New York State Restaurant Association members will receive a $25 Dues Credit at the completion of the event.
Click Here To Register Online or Call Andrew @ (716) 819-6608